CLASSIC COMFORT. VINTAGE STYLE.
The Nike Classic Cortez LX Floral brings back an iconic athletics style for the street. Featuring a bold pattern on the upper, it borrows its design lines from the original, while a plush sockliner cushions every step.
- An EVA foam midsole provides impact absorption.
- The rubber outsole has a herringbone pattern for excellent traction.
- A low-cut collar provides a natural fit around the ankle.
- The original Nike Cortez design lines create a heritage look.
- Textile and synthetic upper
- Comfort sockliner
- Colour Shown: White/Hyper Pink/Green
- Style: AV1338-001
- Country/Region of Origin: Indonesia
The Nike Cortez was designed in 1972 by Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman to be lighter and more comfortable than any other. It quickly became the most popular running shoe in the country and has transformed into an unmistakable icon, woven into pop culture history.