A FRESH TAKE ON A SNEAKER ICON.
The Nike Cortez Basic SE puts a new spin on the iconic running shoe by exaggerating some of the features for a fresh aesthetic.
- An EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- A herringbone sole pattern offers multi-directional traction.
- Leather and synthetic upper
- Colour Shown: White/University Red/White/Obsidian
- Style: CD7253-100
- Country/Region of Origin: Indonesia
The Nike Cortez was designed in 1972 by Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman to be lighter and more comfortable than any other. It quickly became the most popular running shoe in the country and has transformed into an unmistakable icon, woven into pop culture history.