Part of the N354 family that pays tribute to Steve Prefontaine's fastest mile, the Nike Air Force 1 Type brings a handmade aesthetic to a classic look. It uses transparent materials to show off its closure system and adjustable details.
A partial inner sleeve provides a sock-like feel, while Flywire cables and an adjustable strap create a supportive feel around your midfoot.
Handwritten logos, seam tape and visible stitches create a handcrafted look.
Oversized rubber toe has a geometric pattern inspired by the technical manuals found inside shoeboxes from the '70s and '80s.
- Stretch tongue has a perforated pattern for ventilation.
- Nike Air unit provides lightweight cushioning.
- N354 branding is a nod to Steve Prefontaine's fastest mile.
- Synthetic leather and textile upper
- Cupsole construction
- Colour Shown: Black Anthracite Zinnia